Steps for encouraging yourself and others.
Exercises to help you accept yourself without judgment and make positive changes in your day-to-day living.
USE THIS BOOK TO LEARN ABOUT:
- How to become aware of yourself in ways you never have
- How your inner child may be calling the shots of your adult relationships
- How your early decisions may be causing you reoccurring problems in your daily life
- How to re-parent your inner child
- How to practice self-acceptance and how to create small action steps for change
- How to apply Adlerian psychology and Positive Discipline to learn and grow
- Use the book in conjuction with Do It Yourself Therapy (Lynn Lott and Barbara Mendenhall) to become an Encouragement Consultant to yourself and others.
FOR PARENTS, COUNSELORS, COACHES, TEACHERS, ENCOURAGEMENT CONSULTANTS AND YOU
Visit the Positive Discipline website to find out more about this product.